Welcome to the first release of the WCF Express Interop Bindings
This project provides a starter kit for WCF service developers wishing to connect with Java clients in WebSphere, WebLogic, Metro and Apache. It supports security, MTOM and RM features. For more information see the Landing page
We welcome your feedback
(Topic: Interop Bindings). Please submit any feature requests / bug fixes via the issue tracker
- VSIX Installer
- WCF Bindings for Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Metro, IBM WebSphere, Apache Axis 2
- Interop settings wizard
- .NET 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010 Standard edition or above (Express is not supported)
- WCF 4.0
- Visual Studio 2010 SDK (necessary to build the source)
Release Quality gates
- The code builds.
- Public APIs are documented using XML comments, binary release includes intellisense comments.
- Product components and samples are compliant with Microsoft All Rules for FxCop.
- Product component and sample code is compliant with the included StyleCop rules.
- Binaries are signed.
- The installer installs and uninstalls cleanly.
- Customers may encounter issues using the IBM interop binding.