Discussions under Interop Bindings

• HTTP - Discussions about the new enhancements to WCF HTTP
  • jQuery - Discussions relating to JsonValue, JsonObject, ect.
  • WebSockets - Discussions relating to WebSockets and if we should support it.
  • Interop Bindings - Discussions related to Express Interop Bindings

This tool is compatible with Visual Studio 2013 or 2015?

first post: sambugj wrote: Hi all, I need create the binding to connect with java service...

Application to Push Notifications to web client

first post: jagadeeshmaneri wrote: Hello All, I have a requirement where we need to develop an progr...

WCF - How to choose the right binding and contracts for long lasting user sessions

first post: stadelma wrote: Hi, we are about to migrate from OpenVMS, JAVA 6.0, TOMCAT, Apache ...

Install Error : System.IO.PathTooLongException:

first post: netdaniels wrote: I tried to install and unfortunately received the message bellow. I...

WCF - How to choose the right binding and contracts when the request and response data is given?

first post: kanagalrajr wrote: I am trying to prototype a web server for enterprise device managem...

Streaming Metro service

first post: phlaz wrote: Hi guys. I'm trying to create a streaming service using the intero...

latest post: phlaz wrote: Ok, I'm a little confused. So was the WCF Express Interop Bindings ...

WCF service works on the same box but does not respond in distributed environment

first post: stevemauldin wrote: I have created a WCF Service Library, a windows NT service to host...

Migration path for WCF SOAP+REST => ASP.NET Web API ?

first post: Sid_S wrote: We have a single .NET 4.0 service that's exposed at two endpoints,...

Axis2 J Binding configuration

first post: ACMasterson wrote: Hi Everyone,We have developed a WCF Service and have a client that ...

latest post: digitalpacman wrote: Personally, I don't see a reason to use the username and password a...

SLN are not complete...

first post: AlainBH wrote: Hi,It seems like the Sample projects are missing in the release.It ...

latest post: digitalpacman wrote: They are there for me, some of them are broken like the FB one. but...