Discussions under WebSockets

• HTTP - Discussions about the new enhancements to WCF HTTP
  • jQuery - Discussions relating to JsonValue, JsonObject, ect.
  • WebSockets - Discussions relating to WebSockets and if we should support it.
  • Interop Bindings - Discussions related to Express Interop Bindings

WCF service works on the same box but does not respond in distributed environment

first post: stevemauldin wrote: I have created a WCF Service Library, a windows NT service to host...

WCF to Unix communincation

first post: Sanjeevofbcs wrote: Hi,I am designing a two way client-server communication. The server...

latest post: andrewwebb wrote: To evaluate the REST approach vs SOAP, have a read of the excellent...

WebSockets, should we invest?

first post: gblock wrote: Since PDC we've received quite a bit of inquiry around WebSockets. ...

latest post: christoph_ch68 wrote: Hello PaulThanks for the hint on the sample, looks very much Javasc...

Native WebSocket support

first post: iaco wrote: Can I use the native implementation of HTML5 WebSockets in a client...

latest post: PaulBatum wrote: The short answer is no. The protocol has moved on a great deal sinc...

Migrating Webservices to WCF

first post: pembarthy1981 wrote: Hi,I am doing some experiment where the scenario is some clients ar...

Create new REST Service in Visual Studio 2010 - Template is now out of date?

first post: madridjohn wrote: Hi there, I initially downloaded the template (available via extens...

latest post: madridjohn wrote: Yes Glenn, thanks it does.... I was just really looking for the co...

Html5Labs and an update on WebSockets

first post: gblock wrote: We recently launched a new website where we are exploring various e...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions