Discussions under jQuery

• HTTP - Discussions about the new enhancements to WCF HTTP
  • jQuery - Discussions relating to JsonValue, JsonObject, ect.
  • WebSockets - Discussions relating to WebSockets and if we should support it.
  • Interop Bindings - Discussions related to Express Interop Bindings

Bigshelf sample app

first post: yashgt wrote: The sample downloadable app does not contain the .MDF files for Mem...

latest post: MichaelDBang wrote: .

RIA/JS update

first post: stratdaz wrote: Can anyone shed some light on the future of RIA/JS?Since downloadin...

how to properly invoke a POST method on a json enabled wcf ria services domain service using ria.js

first post: jdanyow wrote: the wcf ria services toolkit has a jquery plugin that streamlines a...

Returning JsonP

first post: KevDog wrote: We currently have the following setup:A service project, which is r...

latest post: AylmerCarson wrote: here's one i did earlier, using the forcejsonhandler that was point...

Insert Without Identity Column

first post: hobe wrote: Is it possible submit inserted entities to the database which do no...

latest post: hobe wrote: Well... Problem solved! It is possible even without identity column...

Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

first post: hobe wrote: When I run my solution on localhost from Visual Studio, my RIA/JS s...

latest post: hobe wrote: Problem solved by putting the customHeaders section into the web.co...

No Transport Error with Cross-Domain call

first post: kahanu wrote: Hi, I'm relatively new to WebApi, but I've got it to work with my d...

latest post: kahanu wrote: Ok, I figured it out. With a little research I found out the you c...

Problem using RIA/JS

first post: hobe wrote: I have a problem using the RIA/JS library. I built an example like ...

latest post: hobe wrote: Problem solved! Solution found in this thread: http://forums.silver...

JSONP Sample and executing real world version

first post: ssuing8825 wrote: I was trying to use the OOTB JSONP support and got the sample up an...

latest post: danroth27 wrote: You are correct that in general the browser will not actually send ...

Securing the API Key with jQuery

first post: tobin wrote: Hey all,I've asked this question on Stackoverflow - but I'll put it...

latest post: ShawnWeisfeld wrote: NOTE if you are using Preview 5 this is much easier, see this stack...